SW Maps 2.0.0
Released 6 May 2018
SW Maps 2.0 comes with many new features and major performance and stability improvements
- Support for WMS and GeoJSON Layers
- Export as GeoJSON
- Advanced export dialog for exporting KMZ, Shapefiles and GeoJSON. Individual layers can now be selected for export.
- Zoom to project extents
- Improved editing functionality for drawn features. Vertices can now be inserted in line and polygon features
- Improved GPS Skyplot with better support for BeiDou, QZSS and Galileo satellites
- Import projects and templates from within the app.
- Log Bluetooth GPS data for post processing
- Location marker for external GPS without mock location
- Improved tile layer rendering (mbtiles, OSM, WMS, XYZ, TMS)
- USB GPS Connection